JOIN US! ✸ My LUV: members login
The uninsured and their insured cryptocurrency platform in philippines friends are welcome.
JOIN AS A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL
We invite healers of all kinds to offer discounts to the uninsured.
SEARCH DISCOUNTED HEALTH CARE
Members are eligible for lower-cost care. List expands as LUV grows.
|We are creating a new American health care system which is genuinely nonprofit, affordable, efficient, honest, democratic and humane.|
We confront and we build
Millions of Americans are forced by state and federal legislation and regulators to live without health insurance.
We are not eligible for government health assistance and we can't afford corporate insurance. Every day we risk our small homes and savings, hoping to avoid accidents and illnesses. More of us share this fear every year.
Therefore LUV asserts our right to serve people abandoned by insurers. Legislators who take money from insurance or pharmaceutical crypto trading lobbies are trashing America. Greedy insurance executives and corrupt regulators likewise. They kill Americans and ruin America's economy.
To defend our lives, and free America from their abuse, we are building our own nonprofit health system. We will self-insure as a massive group, growing gradually to cover all emergencies. We'll also build free clinics, nonprofit medical centers and medical schools, then hire doctors and healers. more
|As LUV Health Co-ops Expand:
* the uninsured gain financial
relief and power
* taxpayers pay less for care
of the uninsured
* our preventive clinics reduce pain, suffering and cost
* doctors are freed to care
* hospitals are promptly paid
* Medicaid payments reduce
* federal costs for universal coverage are reduced
* local governments gain stable, solvent taxpayers
* small businesses gain healthy, stable employees
* new businesses form as Americans are liberated from job-based insurance
* the American economy bitcoin platform philippines rebounds more
YOUR BILLS TO HMOS.
They lobby against your health, so let them pay.
click to enlarge
HOW DID YOUR LEGISLATORS VOTE ON YOUR HEALTH CARE?